- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
- Privacy Statement
- Sharing Your Information
- Links To Other Web Sites
- Changes to this Statement
- Contact Us
Use of Your Information
By accessing the Website via any means, you agree that your personal information may be collected, stored, used and shared by us and our partners, or third parties we work with, for any of the following purposes:
- to provide, maintain, protect and improve the quality of the website and content we offer;
- to provide you with a personalised browsing experience when using the website;
- to fulfil any contractual agreements between you and us;
- to comply with legal and regulatory requirements;
Legal Basis for Processing Your Information
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
However, we will normally collect personal information from you only (i) where we have your consent to do so, (ii) where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or (iii) where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as the possible consequences if you do not provide your information).
Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties when permitted by law including;
(a) with your consent
(b) to our suppliers in order for them to help us provide our services to you
Includes our provider of file storage and management services if you email us directly
These suppliers’ use of your personal data may be subject to their own privacy policies, which are available on their websites, and which we suggest you familiarise yourself with in the relevant circumstances set out above.
As a data subject, you have a number of rights. You can:
- access and obtain a copy of your data on request;
- require EBC Brakes to change incorrect or incomplete data;
- require EBC Brakes to delete or stop processing your data, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing;
- object to the processing of your data where EBC Brakes is relying on its legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing; and
- ask EBC Brakes to stop processing data for a period if data is inaccurate or there is a dispute about whether or not your interests override EBC Brakes’ legitimate grounds for processing data.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact the data protection officer via email to: HR@ebcbrakesuk.com or in writing to EBC Brakes, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham, Northampton, NN4 9EF. You can make a subject access request by completing a subject access request form.
If you believe that EBC Brakes has not complied with your data protection rights, you can complain to the Information Commissioner.
Links to Third-Party Web sites
Contacting EBC Brakes
From time to time, we may be required to provide Personally Identifiable Information in response to court order, subpoena, or government investigation. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful. We may release Personally Identifiable Information when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to enforce or apply our Limited Warranty or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others and ourselves.
By using our Site, you acknowledge acceptance of this Privacy Statement in effect at the time of use.