Apollo Big Brake Kits offer one giant leap forwards for the performance braking market – now readily available for the front axle of vehicles within the ‘MQB’ Platform
- EBC Brakes Racing’s new ‘Apollo Big Brake Kits’ offer one giant leap forwards for the performance braking market
- Readily available for the front axle of vehicles within the ‘MQB’ Platform (excluding those fitted with a 50mm front hub)
- Featuring 4-piston front calipers, fully floating 2-piece front discs, Yellowstuff front pads, braided front lines, brake fluid and mounting hardware kit
- Proudly engineered in the UK
One Giant Leap for Performance Braking
EBC Brakes Racing’s Apollo Big Brake Kits represent the ultimate upgrade when it comes to improving stopping power.
Complete with stunning, British-engineered 4-piston calipers and all the hardware you need to completely replace all equivalent components of your vehicle’s front braking system, these kits give a firmer and more responsive brake pedal feel and allow you to drive much longer without the onset of brake fade.
Various options are now available for VAG-Group’s ‘MQB’ Platform range of vehicles (2012-2020), which includes some of the most popular hot hatches on the market.
- Mk7 & Mk7.5 VW Golf (including GTI)
- Mk3 (8V) Audi A3
- Mk3 (5E) Skoda Octavia
- Mk3 (5F) SEAT Leon
- Dimensions: 330x28mm or 355x32mm
- Kits may require spacers for different vehicle specifications – please check wheel clearance template prior to purchase
- Not suitable for vehicles fitted with 50mm front hub
- Available to buy now from www.ebcbrakesdirect.com (UK) and your local EBC stockist