Maximise the stock brake set-up on your car with EBC Brakes’ new range of Pad and Line Kits. Each kit contains front pads, rear pads, stainless braided brake lines and brake fluid, and offers the maximum braking performance achievable short of installing a full-blown Balanced Brake Kit™.
Orangestuff™ Performance Brake Pads
Our world famous fast road and track material.
- The Pad and Line Kit is supplied with EBC Orangestuff™ pads for both front and rear axles. Unlike all other front ‘big brake kits’, which solely supply parts for the front axle, EBC includes matching Orangestuff™ brake pads for the rear axle at zero additional cost to you. This ensures your vehicle ends up with an optimum brake balance and the rear axle shares a portion of the braking load, giving improved control under braking and shorter overall stopping distances.
- Orangestuff™ high performance pads offer extreme fade resistance and upgrading both the front and rear axles together ensures a totally balanced brake upgrade, improving vehicle handling and achieving shortest overall stopping.
- These pads are surface scorched to eliminate ‘green fade’ and reduce bed-in time.
Braided Stainless Brake Lines
Stainless steel braided exterior eliminates flex, giving a firmer pedal with better modulation.
- Every hose has a stainless steel braided exterior that prevents a phenomenon known as ‘ballooning’, this braided exterior prevents the spongey feel of OE rubber lines and provides greater precision and feel under braking.
- Every kit is supplied with EBC’s stainless steel braided brake lines font + rear. Also including rear lines is another market first from EBC and one that ensures that every EBC Balanced Brake Kit™ includes every single piece of hardware you need to result in a truly balanced performance brake upgrade.
- Every EBC brake line is made in the UK and is 100% pressure tested after assembly to ensure the highest quality. EBC brake lines are also DOT, ISO and TUV approved and come with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects and corrosion.
Super DOT 4 Brake Fluid
- Every kit is supplied with 1 litre of BF307+ super DOT 4 brake fluid. This fluid has a 307 degrees C boiling point, a significantly higher boiling point than standard DOT 5.1
- Having such a high boiling point gives your braking system exceptional endurance, allowing you to push hard for extended periods without heat soak causing the fluid to boil and resulting in fade.
- This DOT 4 fluid is compatible with all vehicles which use DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 fluid including vehicles fitted with ABS systems.