EBC EPFA Sintered Fast Street &
Trackday Brake Pads
The USA-made EBC Brakes™ EPFA Sintered Pads for Fast Street and Trackday is a premium long-life street pad with improved fade resistance and heat cycling and improved noise characteristics. EPFA is a great pad for heavy streetbikes, cruisers and faster superbikes as well as intermittent track use. EPFA is a pad group that is as happy on a heavy street cruiser as a fast superbike, a true high-end silent and powerful brake pad.
Fitted sintered pads to the rear of my CBR300RA. Much better than OEM pads. The brakes stop me so much better. Intend to fit them to the front next.
Based on +2500 Reviews
EPFA Series Sintered Brake Pads
The compound is based on the EBC Brakes™ top-selling Double-H™ sintered material with extra friction stabilising additives for improved brake effect and heat cycling.
Many pads feature double segment pad technology which reduces flexing of the backplate and gives better venting to the pad. These pads are German TÜV tested and have ABE certification making them suitable for street use as well as being ideal for occasional Trackday riding. If you require a pad purely for track use we recommend the GPFAX range.
A great value for money high-end option for the rider who just wants the best brakes they can buy.
Features and Benefits
- Made in the EBC plant in Ohio USA, a slightly toned-down version of the GPFAX full race pads.
- High friction fade-resistant compound for fast street or Trackdays
- Ultra silent and smooth braking in street bike riding
- Superb heat cycling ability, pads perform consistently on the track race after race
- Test to European TUV and R 90 regulations and street legal
- Built on hard steel EN series backplate steels to resist warping and brinelling of surfaces under heavy loads
Made In The UK
EBC Brakes Racing proudly manufactures its 2-piece brake rotors and Apollo Series brake calipers in our Northampton, UK world headquarters. Our philosophy is that only when we manufacture every component in house do we have total control over the entire process from start to finish.