- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC GPFAX brake pads provide reliability for Harry Phillips EBC are pleased to introduce superbike racer Harry Phillips from Dirty Harry Racing to this year’s assisted racers list, who will be using EBC GPFAX race only brake pads to help provide the reliability needed on the track. This season 15 year old Harry from.. read more →
Tim Hastings placed 2nd overall using EBC motorcycle brakes Tim Hasting of Team E-Lites Kawasaki has completed his 2014 season with a 2nd place overall in the Motorpoint British Supersport Championship at Brands Hatch using EBC motorcycle brakes. Tim headed for the final round with a fair amount of pressure ahead of him as.. read more →
Promising start for Allied Racing with EBC GPFA Brakes at Brands Hatch The EBC sponsored Allied Racing Team made up of Leon Jeacock and Dan Stamper had a promising start with EBC GPFA brakes installed at Brands Hatch recently. The Allied Racing Team, racing in the Superstock 600 class looked good in the practice round.. read more →
Photo Credit – Steve Gough Photography Here is the Oxford Tag team’s final round race report! Sponsored by EBC Brakes, the team have had an overall good season and are hoping to come back next year with strength and confidence gained from this season and carry on their form to greater heights. They have been.. read more →
I was testing at Brands GP circuit yesterday. Used the Brembo racing discs for first session, and then for the next session fitted the spare wheels with your EBC X-Series racing discs. Took it easy for the session to give them a chance to bed in, went out in the next session after they were.. read more →