- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Good results for Gina Alvarez using EBC best off-road brakes Gina Alvarez of the Zen Pro Racing Team has been gaining some good results recently racing in the WORCS series women’s PRO class with the use EBC best off road brakes. Gina, who became the AMA District 37 Women’s Champion in 2014 has already.. read more →
EBC motocross brakes gave Cameron Ishmael a perfect season Motocross racing star Cameron Ishmael is celebrating an early end to his championship season when it was wrapped up within 2 races. His success was partly down to EBC motocross brakes that helped to give Cameron a perfect season (See Cameron’s race report below for more.. read more →
Wild and Woolly images by kind courtesy of Chris Dicken EBC Brakes sponsored the 89th Wild & Woolly motorcycle race EBC Brakes sponsored the 89th Wild and Woolly Boxing Day motorcycle race, which was another muddy success with a huge crowd of spectators turning up to brave the freezing temperatures. The charity event that.. read more →
Steve Johnson depends on EBC’s brakes to stop 200mph drag bike EBC sponsored motorcycle drag racer Steve Johnson and his team have had a successful season this year and has sent on a PDF download to demonstrate his TV exposure at the following link: PDF Download: EBC exposureLR. Steve, who depends on EBC brake’s to.. read more →
How to choose best brake pads for motorcycles EBC have just published the latest technical article on how to choose best brake pads for motorcycles. A handy guide that will help you decide which brake pads are the best and the types to suit your motorcycle. EBC manufacture best brake pads for all types of.. read more →
Jack Cox gains overall 4th with EBC MX brakes despite dusty conditions Jack Cox has been making good progress in round 3 of the IMBA European Championships when he gained an overall 4th position despite slippery and dusty conditions. Jack coped with the fast paced event held in Allaire France using EBC MX.. read more →
EBC long-lasting motocross brake pads and discs impress Aled Humphreys Aled Humphreys has sent on his race report of the last few months racing events in which he talks about how the long-lasting character of EBC motocross brake pads and discs don’t fail to impress him. Aled is using a mixture of Oversize.. read more →
Team Sorrymate win Round 3 National 600cc with best EBC racing brakes EBC sponsored Team Sorrymate have had excellent results recently when they raced in round 3 of the National 600cc Championships. With EBC GPFAX brake pads fitted on their bikes, the best racing brakes currently available on the market, the team gained two.. read more →
Gethin Humpreys won 1st WOR race in style with EBC motocross brakes EBC assisted rider Gethin Humphreys has had an excellent start to the 2014 season on Sunday 2nd March when he won the first WOR Forest Hare Scrambles round in style using EBC motocross brakes. The 2.5hr race took place on a.. read more →