- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC motorcycle racing brakes keeping young riders safe Each and every season EBC assist young bike riders with a range of motorcycle racing brakes, specifically designed to keep the rider safe whether young or old. The range of brakes cover all types of motorcycle sport from off-road racing to superbike hill climbing. Here are just.. read more →
EBC Brakes young racers begin season on winning formula EBC Brakes young talented racers have had a great start to their championship racing season and discovered a winning formula using EBC off-road and organic racing brakes. Here are a couple of reports from Natalie Kane and the LRJ Racing Team who are doing really well.. read more →
Top season for LRJ Racing with EBC organic minimoto brakes LRJ Racing have sent on a round up of their high achieving 2015 season using top quality EBC organic brake pads on their minimoto bikes. The team have had an excellent year with young Chloe Jones gaining a championship position in the Minibike Junior Novice.. read more →