- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC Brakes help Suchanek gain two world records on ICE! Motorcycle stunt rider Ryan Suchanek has broken two of his own world records once again with the help of EBC Brakes motorcycle brake rotors & pads, when he performed stunts on ice recently. Not only did he manage to slide 300 feet but also managed.. read more →
FAST Ninja raises £2,000 for Stroke Charity with EBC Brakes FAST Ninja aka Jay McGreneghan has managed to raise around £2,000 for the Stroke Association Support charity through the sale of raffle tickets since the end of September 2015. The prize of the restored Kawasaki GPz900R installed with EBC Double-H™ Sintered Superbike Pads and.. read more →
Bill Stunts installs EBC motorcycle X rotor onto Honda CBRF4i Bill Miller aka Bill Stunts has produced a video demonstrating how he installs an EBC Floating X series rotor onto his Honda CBRF4i motorcycle. To compliment the rotor he also installed Double-H™ Sintered Superbike Brake Pads to give his motorcycle super high efficiency for performing.. read more →
Win a restored 1985 Ninja Superbike with EBC MC brakes Stroke Association Support raffle tickets are now available online for a chance to win an amazingly restored 1985 Kawasaki GPZ900R Ninja Superbike equipped with EBC MC brakes. ‘FAST Ninja’ owner Jay McGreneghan was inspired to do the rebuild after the loss of his late loving.. read more →
Savage Lin video stunt-riding in EBC Brakes warehouse a hit! Lin Eshalom otherwise known as “Savage Lin” has been filmed recently stunt-riding in the EBC Brakes USA warehouse. The 2.27 minute video, which has already been shared on the Parts Unlimited, Empire Freestyle and Icon Facebook pages has already received an incredible 173,490 views! .. read more →
How to choose best brake pads for motorcycles EBC have just published the latest technical article on how to choose best brake pads for motorcycles. A handy guide that will help you decide which brake pads are the best and the types to suit your motorcycle. EBC manufacture best brake pads for all types of.. read more →
Motorcycle stunt brakes by EBC do just the trick for Savage Lin EBC sponsored stunt rider Lin Eshalom aka “Savage Lin” has been busy performing tricks worldwide with EBC motorcycle stunt brakes. Lin has been wowing his fans since 2006 and has entered many competitions with other respected professional stunt riders. He has been.. read more →