- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC Brakessponsored rider David Paton’s latest blog is live and available to view at the following link: David Paton’s Blog David likes to use EBC Double H™ sintered race brakes on his bike which he races in the Scottish championships. . EBC Double H™ sintered race brakes are a vital part of David’s successful season.. read more →
Maintaining its tradition of UK jobs and manufacture EBC Brakes® nears conclusion of its rapid one year build of its new Northampton world HQ. The new location houses three times the storage previously available at the UK location for rapid moving inventory and includes a three tiered mezzanine structure to add another 30,000.. read more →
EBC Brakes® Turkey new distribution owned and run by the Kilerci family got off to a flying start in 2011 at the recent Istanbul EURASIA MOTO BIKE EXPO 2011 show. On hand were 6 of the Kilerci staff to welcome all trade and consumer visitors to the Istanbul show and highlight the new range.. read more →
Here are the results from Moto Magazine on the best motorcycle brakes: Click On The Test Summary Graph below to Enlarge EBC Double H™ – THE Best! Performance levels comparable to original manufacturer parts, low wear, modest price, etc. EBC HH finish top of this comparison. Braking comfort Braking power is.. read more →
EBC DOUBLE-H™ TECHNICAL SCORE 9/10 VALUE FOR MONEY 9/10 BRAKING COMFORT **** ON THE TEST BED **** WEAR RATE **** PRICE €34 Performance that matches the originals, low wear rate, moderate price, EBC HH brake pads quite logically come first in our rating. Braking comfort: Anyone who seeks the feel of original.. read more →