- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Search here for all the technical info you will need and choose where to buy high performance brake discs motorcycle brake rotors and all forms of motorcycle brakes. EBC Brakes is proud to have been the number one in motorcycle brakes for over 35 years and produces all of its products in its own factories.. read more →
The lightest and best performing brake discs for any motorcycle come from world number one brand EBC Brakes. Produced in the UK the new EBC Prolite X and XC brake discs range for sportbikes set new trends in motorcycle aftermarket brakes being lighter in weight, delivering better feel and modulation and looking great on your.. read more →
Hi, just dropping you a quick message to let you know how I’m getting on with the Bluestuff (and Yellowstuff rear) pads you sent me. They’ve been on the car now for about 3-4 weeks, and straight from the box the set up was very impressive! First press of the brakes and it was clear.. read more →
The pictures below show the condition of both the Orangestuff pads and discs after a massively tough test to their wear limits at temperatures exceeding 1000C ( 1800 F) The pads got so hot the paint was blistered off the backing plates totally yet the Orangestuff pads still worked well. There was no cracking or.. read more →
Geoff Aaron and Mike Brown kept it close and finished second and third at Denver EnduroCross! Denver, CO (October 1, 2011) – Taddy Blazusiak is a machine on a motorcycle and rode his KTM 350 to another win at the Denver round of the GEICO AMA EnduroCross, presented by Lucas Oil. Geoff Aaron and Mike.. read more →
Chapparal Motorsports San, Bernadino, CA After making my way back from Fort Knox, I arrived in CA to prepare for my show at Chaparral Motorsports. Tucker Rocky brought me in for the show as Chapparal is one of their biggest dealers. I rode at this bike night last year and this year’s event was just.. read more →
MAXXIS BRITISH CHAMPIONSHIP RD8 Barr celebrates 3rd overall in Championship with 2nd overall on the day at last round. With a brief Indian summer in full swing this past week, Boost Energy KTM travelled to Hawkstone Park in Shropshire for the final round of the Maxxis British Motocross Championship. The team was joined by Australian.. read more →
DOUBLE PODIUM FOR HM PLANT RED BULL KTM UK AT FINAL BRITISH CHAMPIONSHIP HM Plant Red Bull KTM UK concluded the 2011 British Motocross championship with a double podium as Tom Church and Jake Nicholls took third overall in each of the MX1 and MX2 classes for the final round of the series at Hawkstone.. read more →
“eXhausted Racers” entered a XR100 in the M1GP 24 Hour race at Willow Springs Kart Track, Sept 10th & 11th 2011. After a few issues the team found themselves in the position of “In order to finish first, first you must finish.”…And that’s exactly what they did! Winning their class, 100cc Modified. By finishing 2nd.. read more →