- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC Brakes setting up for motorcycle AIMExpo show 2014 – Florida The EBC Brakes USA motorcycle team are currently busy setting up the EBC Brakes stand (Booth No. 1631), for the AIMExpo 2014 show in Orlando Florida. The show runs from October 16-19th, 2014 – Orange County Convention Center – Orlando, FL and.. read more →
Tim Hastings surpassed himself using EBC superbike brakes Tim Hastings has had an excellent season in the Motorpoint British Supersport EVO and totally surpassed himself when he gained 3 different podium wins. Racing with EBC superbike brakes, Tim achieved podium finishes at Cadwell Park, Thruxton and Donington throughout the season. This is a great result.. read more →
Joe Burns made great recovery with EBC high performance racing brakes Joe Burns has had an eventful weekend in the 7th round of the Superstock 1000 race when he made a great recovery after starting the race in unfavourable conditions. Joe’s use of EBC high performance brakes gave him a great advantage on the racetrack,.. read more →