- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
As the riders sat on the line waiting for the flag, the clouds opened up and the rain came down. The newly laid course in the small Illinois town actually took the water well and aside from being a little slick, conditions were near perfect! AmPro Yamaha’s Paul Whibley and Obermeyer / AmPro Yamaha’s Jordan.. read more →
MAXXIS BRITISH CHAMPIONSHIP RD8 Barr celebrates 3rd overall in Championship with 2nd overall on the day at last round. With a brief Indian summer in full swing this past week, Boost Energy KTM travelled to Hawkstone Park in Shropshire for the final round of the Maxxis British Motocross Championship. The team was joined by Australian.. read more →
DOUBLE PODIUM FOR HM PLANT RED BULL KTM UK AT FINAL BRITISH CHAMPIONSHIP HM Plant Red Bull KTM UK concluded the 2011 British Motocross championship with a double podium as Tom Church and Jake Nicholls took third overall in each of the MX1 and MX2 classes for the final round of the series at Hawkstone.. read more →
“eXhausted Racers” entered a XR100 in the M1GP 24 Hour race at Willow Springs Kart Track, Sept 10th & 11th 2011. After a few issues the team found themselves in the position of “In order to finish first, first you must finish.”…And that’s exactly what they did! Winning their class, 100cc Modified. By finishing 2nd.. read more →
Culham is known to be a fast track, and the first race saw Barr get off the gate in the lead, going on to lead the pack for another five laps before arm pump set in and rival Brad Anderson was able to force a move that relegated him to second. Teeth gritted, Barr battled.. read more →
I wont ride with any other brakes then EBC Brakes because they simply are the best and the competitors cant match the quality and the durability that they produce with these great products. I only ride with EBC Brakes because they give me the stopping power I need when I need it. Michael Ridgway #.. read more →