- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC Brakes’ motorcycle racers gaining impressive results EBC Brakes’ assisted racers are gaining even more impressive results recently using specialist race-only brakes, such as GPFAX brake pads. Here is our latest race report digest including: Dave Holden Racing, CIA Landlord Insurance Honda, Luke Jones, Leon Jeacock, RAF Classic Racing Team, Maria Costello MBE, Ewa Pieniakowska.. read more →
More EBC Brakes YouTube videos now live! EBC have just uploaded 8 product videos to the EBC Brakes YouTube Channel. Now available to watch for the first time on YouTube. The videos were made by Nick Hine off of DrivenandRidden.com and feature some of EBC’s most popular products that are relatively new on the market.. read more →