- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC Brakes sponsored Maria Costello MBE trains upcoming female riders Maria Costello MBE and long time sponsored user of EBC racing brakes has just returned from a very successful FIM women’s road racing training camp based in Almeria at the famous circuit. Maria along with Ismael Bonilla (Spanish Champion in Superstock & GP rider) and.. read more →
Team V4 are continuing their success with EBC MC racing brakes in 2014 EBC Brakes are pleased to announce the introduction of Team V4 Racing for this years 2014 racing season. Run by students from University of Wales, the team will be continuing their success of the previous year using top quality EBC.. read more →
EBC sponsored rider Sheriden Morais of the PTR Honda is shaping up nicely for the season ahead after completing the first two rounds in which he finished at fourth place during the World Supersport Championship recently at Aragon in Spain. During his 2012 season Sheriden managed to obtain the fastest lap time and a.. read more →
Click here to read about the Brakes that Deej uses for his racing or here for the brake discs or rotors that will deliver superb race braking, Good day EBC Brakes, FYI we had a real good run out at the final round of the Supersport 600 Championship at Brands Hatch over the weekend, The.. read more →
It’s already the penultimate round of the British Supersport championship this weekend at Silverstone! It seems only a few weeks since our first race of the year at Oulton park! I’m going into this round with confidence after a really good run at Donington Park BSB two weeks ago. Everything went well there in terms.. read more →
EBC Brakes rider Danny Eslick celebrates second AMA SportBike title MILLVILLE, N.J. (Sept. 3) EBC Suzuki rider Danny Eslick once again proved he’s the best rider in the AMA Daytona SportBike class by clinching his second championship of the last three years Saturday at New Jersey Motorsports Park. I don’t think this has sunk in.. read more →
Dear EBC!! First off I want to thank you all for your support this season!! As the season draws to a close, we are in the hunt once again for the WERA National Championship in the A Superstock class. It is all due to you guys stepping up and helping out so much this year!.. read more →
David went into this 10th round of the British Superbikes weekend lying 2nd in the British Supersport Cup, so with only 3 rounds left including this one, he had to make Donington Park count. Each round has 2 races for him, one on the Saturday, then the live televised one on the Sunday. He rode.. read more →