- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC UK expansion to create new jobs and triple brake production The £10 million pound expansion at the EBC Brakes World Headquarters is well under way. The world-renowned company intends to triple brake production in the UK and this will lead to the creation of many new jobs. The expansion will not only provide further.. read more →
New Vacancy at EBC Brakes for Prod/Op Administrator Announcing a new job vacancy based at the EBC Brakes World Headquarters in Pineham, Northampton for a Production/Operations Administrator. The successful applicant will provide administrative support to the Press Works Manager. Primary Responsibilities Run the EBC Factory system; raising Works Orders, transferring stock, building stock.. read more →
EBC Brakes are pleased to announce the availability of a new job vacancies in their new world headquarters in Northampton, Please visit the new Careers Opportunity area of the website to view and apply for the vacancies. Vacancies we currently have available are as follows (click on the Adobe PDF logo to view job descriptions):.. read more →