- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Cormac Conroy racing with EBC motorcycle brakes for the 7th season Irish superbike racer Cormac Conroy, who is now in his seventh year racing with EBC motorcycle brakes, has a busy time ahead over the next few months. This is what he has planned: We have an ambitious plan of events for 2017 as.. read more →
EBC Brakes superbike racers always give vibrant performance EBC Brakes superbike racers have been experiencing a bright season, gaining great results and giving a vibrant performance with the help of high friction EBC racing brakes. Here are the latest race reports from Matt Rees, Davy Morgan, Lewis Sidecar, Leon Jeacock, Maria Costello MBE, Michael Tustin.. read more →
Superbike riders gain consistent results with EBC racing brakes Here are the latest race reports from some of EBC’s assisted superbike riders who are gaining consistent results with EBC racing brakes. Please read and enjoy reports from Maria Costello MBE, Leon Jeacock, Harry Phillips, George Stanley & Matt Rees. Maria Costello The 2016 road racing.. read more →
George Stanley climbs Superstock 600 with EBC racing brakes George Stanley has had an eventful 2015 season in his first ever British Championship – The Pirelli National Superstock 600 class using EBC motorcycle racing brakes. The EBC motorcycle racing brakes he is using include highest performance sintered GPFAX race only brake pads and organic motorcycle.. read more →
EBC Brakes motorcycle and car racers now on Instagram! EBC Brakes are pleased to announce our new Instagram account featuring our talented motorcycle, motocross and car racers. This year has been an outstanding racing season with most of the EBC sponsored motorcycle and car racers gaining excellent results in their classes and Championships. EBC have.. read more →
Strong position for Team Sorrymate using EBC racing brakes Team Sorrymate have sent on their recent updates for Round 6 and 7 in the National 600cc Endurance Championships in which they have gained a strong position using EBC racing brakes. Here is their race report: Round 6 – Team Sorrymate take 2nd at.. read more →