- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
The VIP day we held at Silverstone for the children from Great Ormond Street on Monday was a great success. The highlight of the day for the children was two flying laps of the Silverstone GP circuit in a Ferrari!! They were taken to race control and given an access all area tour and watched.. read more →
Peter Coombs did very well at Silversone last weekend when he managed to win his class. Peter has EBC Yellowstuff brake pads fitted in his purpose self built sports car with a 1000cc engine in which he won the ‘Open Sports Car Race’. read more →
Andy McClennan had great success last Sunday at Silverstone when he won both races at the Nippon Challenge. Andy’s Swift was the smallest car in a field of 37 starters so to win the race was a great achievement indeed! He had EBC Yellowstuff brake pads fitted for the race and also managed to set.. read more →