- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Recovering Tim Hastings gains 3rd place finish with EBC GPFAX brakes Tim Hastings has recently had some great results when he gained a 3rd place podium finish whilst recovering from a chronic ‘arm pump’. Equipped with EBC GPFAX sintered race only brake pads on his E-Lites Kawasaki EVO Tim is feeling very confident about his remaining.. read more →
7th Place for Burns at Snetterton EBC assisted rider Joe Burns was racing at Snetterton last weekend in round 6 of the Pirelli National Superstock 1000 Championship. The crowds gathered in rising temperatures to watch the exciting race with 54 superbike entries. Joe Burns has EBC GPFA race only brake pads fitted on his Kawasaki.. read more →
Photo Credits: Steve Jones 16 year old Shane Stoney had huge success at Snetterton recently in his Citroen Saxo during the Sax Max Championship. Fitted with EBC Brakes Yellowstuff pads Shane managed an incredible 2 pole positions, 2 wins, 2 fastest laps and a class record for laps. Upcoming and talented driver Shane, born in.. read more →
Following my crash on oil at Knockhill Scotland two weeks ago and the injuries I received, a full medical was required by the track medical centre before I was able to race at Snetterton at the weekend. After tests I was passed fit to race! 😀 The weather was dry and very hot which was.. read more →
EBC Brakes would like to send on warm congratulations to Dax Ward & Marc Fortune of Team OFARC who won the race at Snetterton on Sunday. Dax and Marc Fortune who drive Jedi MK6 formula cars had EBC Greenstuff Brake Pads (FA16S and FA18S), fitted for the race in both vehicles. Not only did they.. read more →
James Hiller and Luke Stapleford once again had a weekend of steady progress at the recent July Snetterton race. Luke especially had great success in the 600 Superstock when he gained a second and third place position securing him two podium visits. Luke quickly made his way through to the third place position with Day.. read more →