- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Wheelie Wizzard to perform at Texas stunt show with EBC brake rotors If you are in the Texas area, don’t miss the magical Wheelie Wizzard this Saturday 25th February between 11am and 4pm, when he performs at the Ranch Harley-Davidson dealership. This EBC Brakes assisted stunt rider who has got lots of enchanting tricks up.. read more →
Video of stunt rider Aaron Colton on EBC Brakes equipped #93 Octane Stunt rider Aaron Colton has recently released an awesome video of his self built Victory #93 Octane motorcycle equipped with EBC Brakes front black Vee-Rotors™. The #93 Octane that was customised by Aaron in his garage was unveiled in August this year at.. read more →
EBC Brakes stunt riders deliver wheelie good performance! EBC Brakes have been assisting stunt riders with suitable brake disc rotors to help them deliver good performances at events all over the world, in which they wow the crowds with motorcycle stunt tricks, such as a variety of different style wheelies among other stunning moves. Here.. read more →