- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Where to buy EBC Products
EBC Brakes manufacture the largest range of disc brake pads and brake discs or brake rotors in the world for every motorcycle, car, truck and SUV that is produced.
As a specialist in motorcycle brakes and automotive brakes, EBC Brakes has stockists all over the world and a network of fitting centres who can professionally help with your brake install.
Brake installation is a serious safety issue and EBC Brakes can also help show you how to install brake pads with a professional DVD. This is only a guide to professional mechanics and brake install is always best done by a competent person for your motoring safety.
If you are planning to buy brakes online and make the brake installation work yourself, we strongly advise that you purchase this DVD.
- Solid Results for AMRRTS’ Spencer-Fleet in Snetterton Leg of Ducati TriOptions Cup
- Introducing EBC Brakes Racing’s RP-1 pad – our highest-performing friction material ever
- Rain Fails to Dampen Jayda Howe’s Spirits in Donington Park Leg of Thundersport GB
- Kyle Ryde Thrashes Thruxton Round of BSB Supersport