- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Careers & Apprenticeships
EBC Recruitment – Vacancies in Northampton UK Area
Established in 1983, EBC Brakes is a privately owned company and a world leader in the manufacture of sport, high performance and race brake components for automotive, motorcycle and even mountain bikes with a large range of trademarked products. EBC Brakes is proud to be able to say that 100% of its brake pad range is produced in its own factories in the UK and USA with 100% of its motorcycle brake discs/rotors being produced in its UK facility. A huge proportion of its automotive brake discs are also produced in the UK and USA. We currently have the following exciting and interesting positions available.
Please apply for the vacancies below using the relevant application form for your location remembering to attach CVs (UK) or Resumés (USA):
or you can post CVs and applications (for UK positions only):
Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd.
EBC Brakes World Headquarters,
Upton Valley Way East,
Northampton. NN4 9EF
Job Description – Automotive Brake Technician
To work in our newly constructed state-of-the-art ‘Centre of Excellence’ car garage. Primarily the job will involve the on-vehicle design and development of bespoke high-performance brake systems, commonly known as ‘Big Brake Kits
Job Description - Quality Control Engineer
Investigate the root causes of failures and implement improvements to prevent recurrence of failures; whilst managing and taking responsibility for routine Quality activities without immediate supervision.
Job Description - Production Operative
Produce components or products to high standards of quality and efficiency, whilst working as part of a team.
Job Description - Goods In/Out Warehouse Operative
POSITION NOW FILLED
Job Description - Laser Programmer & Team Leader
POSITION NOW FILLED
Job Description – Tool Maker / Precision Engineer
POSITION NOW FILLED but if you are a Tool Maker and would like your CV kept on file… click here: application form
No vacancies at present
Responsible for performing warehouse associate duties. These duties may include receiving inbound product and shipping outbound product.
EBC Apprenticeships in Northampton UK Area
EBC Brakes are offering a unique opportunity to young people in the Northamptonshire area to enter the engineering industry or the finance sector via a new apprenticeship programme.
Our apprentices will have the opportunity to contribute to the future growth of a successful British company and learn a range of new skills.
We are looking to secure our future in the braking industry by ensuring our apprentices of today have the skills required to support the company in its long term growth plans.
EBC Brakes has continued to expand over the last 12 months and will require the resources to continue this growth and success into the future.
Could you be who we are looking for? Find out more about our apprenticeship programmes here.
For more information about our apprenticeship programme in general, please visit our dedicated website:
If you are interested in a career in engineering, all the information about our Intermediate and Advanced Engineering Apprenticeship programmes are here:
For anyone who wishes to join our Accounting Apprenticeship programme, all of the information you need is here:
You will find all of the information you need to help you decide if one of our apprenticeship programmes is the right career path for you. Then go to the “Apply Now” page and send us details of your qualifications and why you think our apprenticeship programme is the right career path for you.