Want better stopping power and even longer life with Zero noise? Then the EBC EXTRA DUTY Light Truck, Jeep and SUV brake pads are the solution.
The Extra Factor
The UK EFI Bristol factory of EBC Brakes has used new ECO friendly technology to develop a brake pad that has unusually high friction levels yet still has good manners for street use with brake effect being strong from cold when the brake is first applied. The race pedigree of the material used also guarantees effective stopping up to temperatures exceeding 1400 F well above the maximum experienced in heavy braking, towing or downhill descents.
So these are pads that have an extremely wide range of usability. Towing with loads often pushes brakes past their factory limits, in fact have you even checked if the stock brakes on your truck or SUV are good enough for extended towing and hill descents?
Winter testing in Ohio on a fleet five popular light trucks showed us the proof on cold braking in the worst wet and cold conditions where many performance brakes would not even start to show good brake effect.
Extra Duty Pad Features
- British made top quality product
- Backing plate steels feature NUCAP NRS system hook technology for 5 times the bond strength of conventional pads
- Noiseless material with piston insert NUCAP insulator shims
- High volume Vee grooves in pads to vent better and remove dirt dust and debris actually cooling the centre hot areas of the pad better
- Fade free brake material capable of a wide range of operational temperatures
- More brake “grip” than stock and most low cost aftermarket pads at less cost than original parts
- Longer life than any other pad we have ever made and we think, longer life than anything else out there in the aftermarket, including stock pads
- Features red “brake in’ surface coating for instant safe braking after install